It started out to be a rough day. I asked everyone to bring Natalia's pacifer which was on the counter and of course everyone forgot. We got to the park just in time for her to wake up and start screaming. David went to see if any of the stores sold pacifiers before I went in because she had been very dependent on her pacifer up until that point. Of course none of the stores sold any and so I figured I would feed her and hope for the best. Once she got in her carrier I had to force her awake to eat hours, all she did was sleep the whole day. We started at the Kalidsdales in the front of the park and made our way through the whole park and even watched most of the shows.
The picture of her with a bottle was my attempt to feed her although she didn't want anything else but to sleep.
The picture with me pulling down the shoulder bar is a demo seat outside one of the rollercoasters. We can say she already sat on her first roller coaster ride.