

This was a super busy day for us. It started out with me deciding to go get a quick haircut, just a trim I figured wouldn't take too long. My appointment was at 930 and was just around the corner from our house, and then we had a schedued sitting time to do our holiday pictures at 1150. Well, of course it wasn't fast I got home at 1100 and threw on some clothes and got ready really quick while David was packing up the baby and we raced out the door. I repeatedly asked David if he knew where to go and he assumed me that he knew where to go. Not surprising that 1150 came and past and we were not at the studio. In a long complicated effort we got the phone number and called and found out that the studio was not anywhere near us (Go David!!!) although they said we could still come and fit us in. So we ended up going athough, we payed for it in the quality of pictures as we didn't have any time to fix things and get into position and there was a limited amount of pictures they took all and all we got it finished and the Christmas cards had been waiting weeks for these pictures so we could send them out.
So we got our pictures and the next thing we know is it is already about 4pm and we still have to go buy a dessert for the Mason Christmas party we were going to at 6 (Ohh, so David is officially doing the Mason thing). So we stop buy Costco on the way home and pick up and Pumpkin cheesecake and a snack because neither of us have eaten all day. The snack is turkey rolls and it was so bad that we couldn't even eat them when we were really hungry and of course we couldn't just dig into the cheesecake.
We get to the house and David's mom and sister aren't ready yet and we had a little time, so I decided to get the Christmas cards out in the little time I had waiting. (Which I apologize for not writing in much, I had a good 30 cards that needed to go out and I just wanted to get them out so they would get there before Christmas). Pictures were cut, written on and put in the card and placed in the envelops that were made weeks in advance. We then left the house a little early to make it to the post office for the last pick-up of the night and headed to the Mason Lodge.
Going to the Mason Lodge was quite akward. As we knew we weren't going to stay long since we had been out all day and still had to go get pictures with Santa. There was tons of food and snacks and I decided not to eat as I didn't want them to think we were just coming to eat and leaving right afterwards (and we were told that food was being served at the complex where Santa was). So after all the introductions and meeting lots of people and being invited to join basically the wive's club of the Mason's we were off coming back home by 630.